Terms & Conditions
Before we finish your application we want to make you aware of some of the important
terms and conditions held within your policy.
- You are not covered for any illness which starts in the first 14 days of your pets cover.
- You are not covered for any pre-existing condition; or any injury or illness which has the same diagnosis or sign, as an injury or illness your pet had before its cover started.
- You must provide any routine, or preventative treatment, normally recommended by a vet, and we do not cover the costs of these.
- If you are insuring a mammal, your pet must have an annual dental examination and any dental treatment recommended carried out; for any dental illness or accident to be considered.
- We do not cover the costs of any treatment which is not essential, which you choose to have done.
- We do not cover the costs of house calls unless in the event of an emergency.
- We do not cover behavioural illnesses including self-mutilation unless due to a medical condition.
- We also do not cover any costs related to your pet coming in to season, breeding, pregnancy, or giving birth.
- We do not cover more than two occurrences of egg binding during your pets life.
- If you have chosen cover for Death from Injury or Illness, in the event of a sudden or an unexplained death, or if your pet dies within the first 12 months of the insurance policy starting, we will require a post mortem report at your own expense.
These are just some of the terms of the policy, your policy terms and conditions
are available to read if you
and will also be issued to you upon completion
of the application detailing what is and is not covered, please ensure you take
the time to fully read and understand the policy before purchasing. If you would
like to discuss anything further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01444
The policy is underwritten by ETU Forsikring A/S and you have 14 days to cancel
your policy from the date the documents are received and can receive a full refund
of any money you have paid provided there have been no claims, this can be done
either in writing or over the telephone.